Webinar: Working together, the homelessness sector’s path beyond COVID
This event will look at the implications of the research for the sector and policymakers. Specifically, it will:
- Provide an overview of our recent research into the state of the homelessness sector and best practice as we emerge from the pandemic.
- Discuss the research findings and some of the highlighted case studies from across the sector.
- Outline some of the actions Government can take to capitalise on the learnings from the pandemic and to address the needs of the sector moving forward, including through the upcoming Comprehensive Spending Review.
- Outline the submission that Homeless Link has made to the Spending Review on behalf of our members.
- Equip members with suggestions for their own submissions or engagement with MPs to build the case for support.
- Provide an opportunity to ask our speakers questions.
Who is the event for?
A broad range of individuals and organisations may be interested in the content of this webinar, ranging from frontline workers to members of government and local authorities, to those working across the sector and as commissioners. Those from other sectors that work with or support those experiencing homelessness may also be interested.
This event will be chaired by Fiona Colley, Director of Social Change, and will feature three other speakers from Homeless Link:
- Dr Trent Grassian, Research Manager
- Sophie Boobis, Head of Policy and Research
- Rob Cartridge, Head of Communications and Advocacy
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager (maternity cover)
Anna manages Homeless Link's conference and events programme.
4 Feb 2019 - 3:15pm
24 Sep 2018 - 12:45pm
13 Jun 2018 - 11:19am