Young people experiencing homelessness are one of the most vulnerable groups in society. They continue to make up almost half of the people accessing homelessness services in England.
Youth Homelessness Online Network
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
We will create a space to share information, considering successes and challenges, as well as solutions. The session will include break-out groups and will cover:
- The ongoing impact of Covid-19 on services and young people
- How have young people have been included in local transition planning and how youth homelessness/youth organisations have been involved in this planning
- Planning and policy priorities post-COVID, next 6 months
We will also give a short update on Homeless Link's most recent work on youth homelessness.
Book your place
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.If you do not receive this email please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we are running two youth network events which will follow the same format and have the same agenda. Dates and times are:
- Thursday 10th September 2.30pm-4.00pm
- Tuesday 15th September 10.30am-12.00pm
Share this page
Talk To Us
Innovation and Good Practice Manager for Youth Homelessness
Lauren is Innovation and Good Practice Manager for Youth Homelessness.
14 Sep 2020 - 12:00am
27 Jul 2020 - 9:00am
1 Nov 2019 - 3:30pm