We use cookies to provide vital functionality. For more information, please see our cookie policy.

Manage cookie preferences

Getting help for homelessness

Please note that for most people who are facing homelessness your first call is most likely to be your local council’s housing service. These are listed on Homeless England and may sometimes be called Housing Options.

You can also alert Streetlink to someone sleeping rough or access Shelter’s emergency helpline.