About Homeless Link
The above websites are provided and maintained by Homeless Link ("we") whose registered office is at Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London EC3N 1BJ. The term 'Homeless Link’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London EC3N 1BJ. Homeless Link is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Our company registration number is 4313826. We are registered in England and Wales. Our charity registration number is 1089173.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances can vary from person to person
- It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom.
Accessing our site
We do not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best of our ability. We also reserve the right to withdraw or amend our services on the site without notice. By using this service you thereby indemnify us, our employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused. From time to time, we may also restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
User names and passwords
If you have been issued with passwords to access the restricted Member Only area of our site, you must keep all access codes confidential and must not allow any other person or organisation to use these to access the site. You must notify us immediately of any suspected or actual unauthorised use of your username and password.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- No responsibility or liability for the privacy of personal information is accepted for linked-to websites, as these are beyond Homeless Link’s control or responsibility or liability for the privacy of personal information is accepted for linked-to websites, as these are beyond Homeless Link’s control. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
- We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright notice and intellectual property rights
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Homeless Link's services and the full content of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, and other contact information, can be found on our main website.
If you have any comments or questions please contact the web master at Homeless Link, Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London EC3N 1BJ.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including, but not limited to, any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- By accessing this website and using our services/buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions and the specific terms and conditions related to the service you are purchasing and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access.
- If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply.
- Failure of Homeless Linkto enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of Homeless Link.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Notification of changes