Basildon Borough Council - Housing Solutions Team
The Housing Solutions Service aims to prevent people from becoming homeless providing advice and assistance to help people find solutions to their housing problem.
- Help you keep your existing home
- Help you explore your housing options
- Give advice on the Councils statutory duties
- Provide advice at an early stage
- Refer to tenancy support services
- Help to find accommodation in the private sector
- Provide information about other specialist agencies
Out of hours emergencies, please phone 01268 533333.
Basildon Borough Council area.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
The Housing Solutions Team offers support and advice to any household - single, couples and families who are homeless, or threatened with homelessness.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Any person experiencing homelessness, or threatened with homelessness, should complete an online self-referral form at the following link - https://live.housingjigsaw.co.uk/accounts/account/register
You can also contact Basildon Borough Council by phone on 01268 533333.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5.30pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5.30pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5.30pm
- Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
- Weekends: Closed
Yes - full
Basildon train station - 5 minutes walk. Bus station - 3 minutes walk.