Burnley Borough Council - Housing Needs Team
Assessment of priority need under the Housing Act. Can provide temporary accommodation for those assessed as in priority need - those with children or pregnant, vulnerable because of age, disability or at risk from violence. Also offers general housing advice and information to private and council tenants and homeless people. Out of hours emergencies phone 01254 356535
Burnley Borough Council.
Who is the project for?
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
complete online portal , drop-in, or phone.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 5pm
- Wednesday: 10am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 5pm
Yes - full
Burnley train and bus stations.