Castle Point Borough Council - Housing Options
Housing options service, including assessment of entitlement to housing for people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness. Advice and assistance, including advice on housing options, the private rented sector, landlord and tenant law and all housing related issues. Rent deposit scheme for people in priority need. Out of hours emergencies phone 01268 758357.
Castle Point Borough Council - Benfleet, Hadleigh, Thundersley, Canvey Island.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People who are or threatened with homeless, or requiring general housing advice.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Complete enquiry form - https://www.castlepoint.gov.uk/housing-advice-and-homeless-enquiry-form
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9.30 am – 12.30pm & 13.30 – 16.30pm
- Tuesday: 9.30 am – 12.30pm & 13.30 – 16.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30 am – 12.30pm & 13.30 – 16.30pm
- Thursday: 9.30 am – 12.30pm & 13.30 – 16.30pm
- Friday: 9.30 am – 12.30pm & 13.30 – 16.30pm
- Weekends: Closed
Yes - full
Bus routes to Thundersley are 2,3,12,15,16,21,21A,21B,26B,27,27A,27B and 28