CGL - Cambridge Street Outreach Team
Assertive outreach team working with people sleeping rough, street based drug & alcohol users, sex workers & those begging. Advice and referrals to services such as primary health care, substance misuse services, counselling, housing & benefits. Assess the support needs of rough sleepers and help them to access accommodation. Team includes specialist alcohol CPN working with street based drinkers.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People sleeping rough, street based drug and alcohol users, sex workers and those begging.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Via streetwork, otherwise phone or write.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 7am-3pm street based service
- Tuesday: 7.30am-3.30pm street based service
- Wednesday: 6am-2pm street based service
- Thursday: 12 noon-8pm street based service
- Friday: 7am-3pm street based service