Cheshire East Council - Housing Options
Assessment of entitlement to housing for people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness. Housing provided for people considered in priority need of housing. Temporary accommodation may be available while enquiries are made about eligibility. Also offer general housing advice and information for private and council tenants and homeless people. Out of hours emergencies phone 0300 123 5025.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Single People. Families. Young people 15-18
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 10.30am - 12.30, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 10.30am - 12.30, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 10.30am - 12.30, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Thursday: 10.30am - 12.30, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Friday: 10.30am - 12.30, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Yes - full
Town centre location.