Drop-in sessions and activities for the homeless and for those who are isolated in the community.
We run the Dairy House the Direct Access Hostel for rough sleepers in Mendip. We also have a Housing First team.
Other services include showers, mailbox and clothes washing service.
Mendip district of Somerset.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People who are homeless in the Mendip area.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in, phone, contact for an appointment, write or email.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9.30-11am Breakfast Drop In
- Tuesday: 11-1pm Wellbeing Drop In
- Wednesday: 12 noon - 2pm Community lunch, 1pm Art Drop In
- Thursday: 12- 2pm Soup Session with Music Jam & Supermarket
- Friday: 1pm - Sunday Lunch Drop In
Yes - full
Wells bus station - 5 minutes walk.