Fareham Borough Council - Housing Options
Homelessness prevention service providing advice and assistance to residents of Fareham in housing need to help them find successful solutions. Also undertake local authority statutory services to those who are homeless.
Fareham Borough Council area.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
General public, including people who are or may be priority homeless.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in, phone or contact for an appointment.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 08.45 am – 17.15 pm drop-in
- Tuesday: 08.45 am – 17.15 pm drop-in
- Wednesday: 08.45 am – 17.15 pm drop-in
- Thursday: 08.45 am – 17.15 pm drop-in
- Friday: 08.45 am – 17.15 pm drop-in
Yes - full
Fareham train station - 15 minutes walk. Bus station - 10 minutes walk.