First Base Day Centre
Day centre for people who are homeless or vulnerably housed. Advice on a range of issues. Sessions with Rough Sleepers Street Services Team. Referrals to emergency and longer term housing. Signposting to resettlement services and to employment and training. Access to medical services on site including nursing, podiatry, dental health, mental health and optician. Group activities in the afternoon.
Brighton and Hove.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People who are homeless or living in insecure housing.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in to one of the rough sleeper sessions between 9 and 10:30 or 11 and 12:30 or phone during office hours, 9am - 4.30pm.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9:00 – 10:30 or 11:00 – 12:30
- Tuesday: 9:00 – 10:30 or 11:00 – 12:30
- Wednesday: 9:00 – 10:30 or 11:00 – 12:30
- Thursday: 9:00 – 10:30 or 11:00 – 12:30
- Friday: 9:00 – 10:30 or 11:00 – 12:30
Yes - full
Located in central Brighton.