Furness Homeless Support Group - Day Centre
Day centre for homeless people. Showers, laundry, clothing store. Lunch, tea and coffee. Phone and computing facilities. Supported accommodation via CHAP referrals, referrals to longer term accommodation. Referrals to Pre-tenancy, resettlement and tenancy sustainment support. Referrals to specialist agencies for support around substance misuse and mental health.
Barrow in Furness and surrounding areas.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in or phone. Referrals to supported accommodation have to come via a Central Access Point.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am-5pm, 11am - 2pm General Public
- Tuesday: 9am-5pm, 11am - 2pm General Public
- Wednesday: 9am-5pm, 11am - 2pm General Public
- Thursday: 9am-5pm, 11am - 2pm General Public
- Friday: 9am-5pm, 11am - 2pm General Public
Yes - limited
7-10 minutes walk from the train station.