Health E1 - Homeless Medical Centre
Specialist health service for people who are homeless in the London E1 area, and can register people from E2, E3. Weekday drop-in GP surgery, with afternoon appointments available. Most service users are based in or around Tower Hamlets (either street homeless, in temporary accommodation, NFA or in hostels).
Tower Hamlets and surrounding area.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Phone for an appointment. 020 7247 0090.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 11am walk-in
- Tuesday: 9am - 11am walk-in
- Wednesday: 9am - 11am walk-in
- Thursday: 9am - 11am walk-in
- Friday: 2pm -3.30pm walk-in
Yes - full
Aldgate East tube - 5 minutes walk.