Homeless Health Xchange
Comprehensive primary care assessments, nursing care and treatment for people who are homeless in Birmingham. Drop-in clinic Mon-Fri 1pm-4pm for registered patients only.
Referral to other social and health care services. City-wide outreach visits to hostels and drop-in centres. Alcohol assessments, information, advice and support, counselling, acupuncture and referral for detox and rehab placements.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Homeless people, those sleeping rough, in hostels/vulnerably housed, with a history of homelessness.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Service for registered patients only.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 12:30pm, 1pm - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 12:30pm, 1pm - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 12:30pm, 1pm - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 12:30pm, 1pm - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 12:30pm, 1pm - 5pm
Yes - full