Homeless Mental Health Service - Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
Mental health drop-in and outreach service for homeless people. Mental health assessments, informal support, referrals to other agencies. Available Monday-Friday; 9am-12 noon at the Y Advice & Support Centre, 165 Granby st, LE1 6FE
9am-12noon at No5 Hill st, LE1 3PT (Tues & Thurs)
10M – 1PM AT The Bridge, 43 Melton st, LE1 3NB (Wed & Fri)
Regular visits to other venues by appointment & street outreach to rough sleepers.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Homeless people aged 16+ with mental health problems.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Appointment only during Covid-19
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: Drop-in or contact 0116 2958442
- Tuesday: Drop-in or contact 0116 2958442
- Wednesday: Drop-in or contact 0116 2958442
- Thursday: Drop-in or contact 0116 2958442
- Friday: Drop-in or contact 0116 2958442
- Weekends: contact LPT Central Access Point 0808 800 3302
Yes - full
Next to train station.