JCT in Coventry
Appointment-based Resource Hub providing urgent hygiene and other essential crisis support (food when possible) along with follow on appointments and services for casework. Access to housing referrals, benefits, support for immigration (e.g. status, paperwork) with referrals for legal, health and other issues. Follow on individual or group support is available.
Coventry and Birrmingham.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Accept referrals for people needing help to resolve homelessness and crisis that are low to medium support needs.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Email or phone to arrange in person appointment
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9.30am to 4pm by appointment
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 4pm by appointment
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 4pm by appointment
- Thursday: 9.30am to 4pm (phone service only)
- Friday: 9.30am to 4pm by appointment
- Weekends: Closed
Yes - full
Within walking distance from the central bus station.