JCT in London
Appointment-based Resource Hub providing urgent hygiene and other essential crisis support (food when possible) along with follow-on appointments and services for casework. Access to housing referrals, benefits, support for immigration (e.g. status, paperwork) with referrals for legal, health and other issues. Follow-on individual or group support is available.
Westminster and surrounding boroughs in Central London.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Accept referrals for people needing help to resolve homelessness and crisis that are low to medium support needs.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Referral form can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9:30 am - 3:30pm Appointments
- Tuesday: 9:30 am - 3:30pm Appointments
- Wednesday: 9:30 am - 3:30pm Appointments
- Thursday: 9:30 am - 3:30pm Appointments
- Friday: 9:30 am - 3:30pm Appointments
Yes - limited
Oxford Circus tube - 5 minutes walk.