Julian House Drop-In Centre
Direct access hostel for street homeless people. Housing advice, pre-tenancy and resettlement support. Advice on welfare benefits, accessing grants, loans and furniture. Access to meaningful occupation project, with sessions on computing and life skills. Homeless Health Care team are available 9:30am-1:30pm Monday – Friday for any physical health support required, this is from Manvers Street Hostel, Bath.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Individuals who are rough sleeping or require housing advice or support.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Call: 01225 311991, Email: email@example.com
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: Lunch: 1-2pm Dinner: 6-7pm Manvers Street Hostel
- Tuesday: Lunch: 1-2pm Dinner: 6-7pm
- Wednesday: Lunch: 1-2pm Dinner: 6-7pm Manvers Street Hostel
- Thursday: Lunch: 1-2pm Dinner: 6-7pm
- Friday: Lunch: 1-2pm Dinner: 6-7pm Manvers Street Hostel
- Weekends: Breakfast: 8am-10am Lunch: 1-2pm Dinner: 6-7pm at Manvers Street Hostel
Yes - limited
Bus station and train station within a short walking distance.