Kirklees Council - Housing Options and Support Service (Dewsbury)
Assessment of entitlement to housing for people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness. Provision of housing for people considered in priority need of housing. Temporary accommodation may be available whilst enquiries are made about eligibility. General housing advice and information for private and council tenants and homeless people. Out of hours emergencies phone 01924 326489.
North Kirklees Metropolitan Borough Council area.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
General public, including homeless people.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in or phone.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am-11.30am appts, 1.30-4pm drop-in
- Tuesday: 9am-11.30am appts, 1.30-4pm drop-in
- Wednesday: 9am-11.30am appts, 1.30-4pm drop-in
- Thursday: 9am-11.30am appts, 1.30-4pm drop-in
- Friday: 9am-11.30am appts, 1.30-4pm drop-in
Yes - full
Dewsbury bus station - 5 minutes walk.