LB Redbridge - Housing Advice Centre
Assessment of priority need under the Housing Act. Can provide temporary accommodation for those assessed as in priority need - those with children or pregnant, vulnerable because of age (60+), disability or at risk from violence. General housing advice and information for private and council tenants and homeless people. Registration on the council's housing register. Rent deposit scheme.
London Borough of Redbridge.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Residents of LB Redbridge in need of housing advice, or wanting to join the council's waiting list.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in or phone.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
- Tuesday: 9am-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
- Wednesday: 1pm-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
- Thursday: 9am-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
- Friday: 9am-4pm drop-in, 9am-4.45pm tel
Yes - full
Ilford train station.