LB Southwark - Housing Advice Service
Advice on housing issues including landlord/tenant, harassment, illegal eviction, mortgage arrears and securing accommodation in the private sector. Representation at a court duty desk for private and housing association tenants. Advice and assistance for non-priority homeless people. Tenancy relations service. Rent deposit scheme.
London Borough of Southwark.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Anyone needing housing advice, homeless people.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Phone, contact for an appointment or write.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 4pm appointments only
- Tuesday: 9am - 4pm appointments only
- Wednesday: 10am - 4pm appointments only
- Thursday: 9am - 4pm appointments only
- Friday: 9am - 4pm appointments only
Yes - full
Peckham Rye train station. Buses 12, 37, 63, 78, 312, 343, P12, P13.