Luther Street Medical Centre
Health centre for homeless people providing primary health care (GP surgeries, visiting clinicians). Also advice on benefits, drugs and alcohol for registered patients. HIV testing, free condoms.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in or phone to make an appointment.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am-12.30pm drop-in, 2pm-5pm appts
- Tuesday: 9am-12.30pm drop-in, 2pm-5pm appts
- Wednesday: 9am-12.30pm drop-in, 2pm-5pm appts
- Thursday: 9am - 12.30pm drop-in
- Friday: 9am-12.30pm drop-in, 2pm-5pm appts
Yes - full
Buses 13, 13a, 14, 15.