We are Haringey’s dedicated resource centre located in Tottenham for single people aged 18+ affected by, or at immediate risk of homelessness. This can include people who are rough sleeping, sofa surfing, at risk of eviction or struggling in their home. We provide a range of services on site, delivered in a flexible and personal way by our specialist team that includes people with personal experience of accessing services and homelessness. You can access Mulberry Junction without a referral, simply drop in to hear more about support available.
- Housing Advice and Referral
- Drug & Alcohol treatment assessment
- Peer support
- Dual Diagnosis Navigator
- Floating Support referrals
- GP registration
- Mental Health support
- Debt support
- Accessing benefits
- Education and Employment support
Tottenham and surrounding areas in London Borough of Haringey.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Single people affected by or at risk of homelessness.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in 9 – 12 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. The service can be accessed at 1 – 4 by appointment only (Except for the Thursday Women Only One Stop Hub)
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 12pm drop-in, 1pm - 4pm appts
- Tuesday: 9am - 12pm drop-in, 1pm - 4pm appts
- Wednesday: 1pm - 4pm appts
- Thursday: 9am - 12pm drop-in, Women only HUB pm
- Friday: 9am - 12pm drop-in, 1pm - 4pm appts