New Hope - The Sanctuary: Emergency Accommodation
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Emergency Accommodation available for single adult homeless with a local connection to Watford. We have capacity for two NRPF beds. No provision for pets.
Minimum age accepted
Maximum age accepted
How to get a referral
Via The Haven
• Single homeless people, 18 years+
• Have a local connection to Watford (5 of the last 6 years) and evidence of this
• 2 beds are set aside for those No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF).
• Not be currently excluded from the Sanctuary.
• Have a current, live, benefit claim with proof of benefits.
• be able to claim housing benefit
• Have the ability to pay ineligible charges (service charge) up until their benefit payment date
• Risk & Needs Assessment
Length of stay
≤ 1 Month
Support and accommodation
Staff onsite 24 hours. Full time support staff provide personal support plans. Offer medium-high level support, general advice and referrals to other agencies such as CMHT and local drug and alcohol support.
Watford High Street train station: 5 mins walk.