North Tyneside - Housing Advice
Advice for anyone who is/could be homeless or is threatened with homelessness. Advice on housing options, assessment of priority need under the Housing Act, access to mediation, rent deposit scheme and welfare rights and benefits advice. Out of hours emergencies phone 0191 200 6800.
North Tyneside Metropolitan Borough Council area.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People who are homeless, threatened with homelessness or with housing related problems.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 12 noon, 1pm - 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 12 noon, 1pm - 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 12 noon, 1pm - 4.30pm
- Thursday: 9am - 12 noon, 1pm - 4.30pm
- Friday: 9am - 12 noon, 1pm - 4pm
Yes - full
Close proximity to North Shields Metro Station and Bus Concourse.