Provide basic necessities at drop-ins including hot food and drinks, clothing, sleeping bags. Provide support sessions, activities and assist those who are housed to remain in their tenancy. Motivational and well-being project
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Rough sleepers and vulnerably housed people.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in, phone, write or email.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: Drop In Lunch 12:00pm- 2:30 pm
- Tuesday: Drop In Lunch 12:00pm - 2:30 pm
- Wednesday: Drop In Luch 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Thursday: Drop In Lunch 12:00 - 14:30pm
- Friday: Drop In Lunch 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Weekends: Sunday: Lunch Drop In - st Sunday of the month 1pm - 2pm Sunday: Evening Meal - 8pm
Yes - limited
Drop-in is at the church halls in Poole town centre within walking distance of the main bus station.