Salvation Army - York Early Intervention and Prevention Team
Help and advice for people sleeping rough or at risk of becoming homeless. Advice on benefits, housing rights, money and debt, drugs and alcohol. Street outreach service. Help to find rough sleepers suitable accommodation. Drop-in Monday-Friday 10am-12 noon.
City of York.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Homeless people, especially those who are sleeping rough. People at risk of becoming homeless.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in, contact for an appointment or phone.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 10am - 12 noon drop-in
- Tuesday: 10am - 12 noon drop-in
- Wednesday: 10am - 12 noon drop-in
- Thursday: 10am - 12 noon drop-in
- Friday: 10am - 12 noon drop-in
Yes - full
York train station - 20 minutes walk. Buses 5, 6 stop outside.