Shelter London - Public Advice Line
Specialist telephone advice on matters relating to housing, debt and welfare for people over the age of 25.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People over the age of 25 who are homeless or with a housing related problem.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 12.30pm & 2.30pm - 6pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 12.30pm & 2.30pm - 6pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9am - 12.30pm & 2.30pm - 6pm
- Friday: 9am - 12.30pm & 2.30pm - 6pm
- Weekends: Saturday 10am - 12 noon