Solihull Community Housing - Solihull
Assessment of priority need under the Housing Act. Can provide temporary accommodation for people assessed as in priority need. Housing advice and information for private and council tenants and homeless people. Drop-in at Chelmsley Wood Shopping Centre Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 10am-5pm, Friday 9am - 4.30pm and Saturday 9am-1pm.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People who are or may be priority homeless and the general public.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in or phone.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 8am - 8pm contact centre
- Tuesday: 8am - 8pm contact centre
- Wednesday: 8am - 8pm contact centre
- Thursday: 8am - 8pm contact centre
- Friday: 8am - 8pm contact centre
- Weekends: Saturday 8am - 1pm contact centre
Yes - full