Southampton City Council - Housing Advice Service
General housing advice and information for private tenants and owner occupiers. Priority homeless people are referred to the Homeless Unit also at the Civic Centre. Council tenants are generally dealt with by the city's local housing divisions. Out of hours emergencies phone 023 8023 3344.
Southampton City Council.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Private tenants, owner occupiers and the general public.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Phone to make an appointment.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 2.30pm emergencies only
- Tuesday: 9am - 2.30pm emergencies only
- Wednesday: 1pm - 4pm emergencies only
- Thursday: 9am - 2.30pm emergencies only
- Friday: 9am - 2.30pm emergencies only
Yes - full
Buses 7, 8, 9, 10, 17, 17a, 69.