St Mungo?s - Bristol Street Outreach
: St Mungo’s Bristol Street Outreach is commissioned by Bristol City Council to provide support to people who are sleeping rough across the city.
Our team is out on the streets seven days a week, helping people who are sleeping rough to move off the streets as quickly as possible.
We build relationships, provide support and help people to plan for their long- term recovery from homelessness. We support people to:
• Apply for housing
• Access healthcare or drug and alcohol support services
• Get identity documents
• Return to other UK areas or other countries where they have local connections
• Get referred into emergency night shelters
• Access immigration advice and other specialist services
• Access showers, laundry, post and computers
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People who are rough sleeping.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
You can contact the team via phone Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm or via email. If you are currently rough sleeping and would like to see a member of the Outreach team, you can come to New Street for one of our drop-ins on Monday and Thursday 10am-12pm.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
Yes - full
Bristol bus station - 5 minutes walk.