Providing people experiencing homelessness across London with free, safe, flexible storage facilities for a whole range of their belongings including clothes, tents, sleeping bags, work tools, toiletries, sentimental items, paperwork and documents. 1:1 support and advice for anyone storing belongings with Street Storage.
Pan London referrals. Storage units in Camden and Hackney.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People experiencing homelessness, those in vulnerable housing, refuges, shelters, people in prison and those leaving violent home situations.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
07932 830 440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 10am - 4pm Haggerston
- Tuesday: 10am - 4pm Haggerston
- Wednesday: 9am - 12pm Tottenham Court Road
- Thursday: 10am - 4pm Haggerston
- Friday: 10am - 4pm Haggerston
- Weekends: N/A but some flexibility
Yes - full
Tottenham Court Road Station, Haggerston Overground and Buses to Cambridge Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Kingsland Road