Tameside Housing Advice - Housing Options Centre
Assessment of entitlement to housing for people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness. Housing provided for people considered in priority need of housing. Temporary accommodation may be available while enquiries are made about eligibility. General housing advice and information for private and council tenants and homeless people. Out of hours emergencies phone 0161 3312888.
Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council area.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People who are or may be priority homeless, and the general public.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in if in immediate need, or phone.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am -5pm phone, 10am - 3pm doors
- Tuesday: 9am -5pm phone, 10am - 3pm doors
- Wednesday: 9am -5pm phone, 10am - 3pm doors
- Thursday: 9am -5pm phone, 10am - 3pm doors
- Friday: 9am -4pm phone, 10am - 3pm doors
- Weekends: 4pm Fri to Mon 9am, emergency only
Yes - full
4 minutes walk from train and bus stations.