Teignbridge District Council - Housing Advice
General housing advice and information for people who are or who may be in housing need. Assessment of entitlement to housing for people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness. Provision of housing for people considered in priority need. Out of hours emergencies phone 01626 361101.
Teignbridge District Council area - Newton Abbott, Dawlish, Teignmouth and surrounding areas.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People who are or may be priority homeless, and the general public.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in, phone or email.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 4pm drop-in triage
- Tuesday: 9am - 4pm drop-in triage
- Wednesday: 9am - 4pm drop-in triage
- Thursday: 9am - 4pm drop-in triage
- Friday: 9am - 4pm drop-in triage
Yes - full
Newton Abbot train station - 10 minutes walk.