Turning Tides - St Clare's Community Hub
Range of services for homeless people or people in temporary or insecure accommodation. Day centre, with breakfast, showers, washing facilities and advice. Resettlement and advice services. Nurse, chiropodist, hairdressing. Cooking and budgeting.
Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Homeless people and people living in temporary or insecure accommodation.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in, phone or make an appointment.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am - 12 noon drop-in
- Tuesday: 9am - 11am drop-in
- Wednesday: 9am - 11am drop-in
- Thursday: 9am - 11am drop-in
- Friday: 9am - 11am drop-in, 1 - 2pm lunch
- Weekends: Saturday 9am - 11am
Yes - full
Close to the town centre, 15 minutes walk from Worthing Central train station. Bus 700.