Wakefield MDC - Homelessness, Preventing Homelessness, Housing Options
Advice, assistance and support to prevent homelessness. Work to try and prevent homelessness or to delay it until alternative arrangements can be found through information, guidance or further support. People with nowhere to stay will have their circumstances considered under homelssness legislation. Out of hours service via Council Contact Centre on 0845 850 6506 or by visiting a Police station.
Wakefield Metropolitan District Council area.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
People who are homeless or who are about to become homeless.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in or phone.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 8.30am-5pm tel, appt/drop-in to 4pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am-5pm tel, appt/drop-in to 4pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am-5pm tel, appt/drop-in to 4pm
- Thursday: 10am-5pm tel, appt/drop-in to 4pm
- Friday: 8.30am-4.30pm tel, a/d-in to 3.30pm
Yes - full
Train and bus stations - 5 minutes walk.