WWiN Domestic Abuse Services Helpline
Advice, support and safe accommodation for women and children experiencing domestic abuse. Helpline, drop-in, outreach, complex needs and recovery unit services. Programmes for perpetrators of domestic violence.
Outreach services: Sunderland, Washington & Houghton areas, but will accept referrals for Refuge from anywhere.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Anyone experiencing Domestic Abuse.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Telephone: 01914163550 or 01915658877
Out of Hours/Weekends Tel 0800 066 5555
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9am -5pm, 24 hour helpline
- Tuesday: 9am -5pm, 24 hour helpline
- Wednesday: 9am -5pm, 24 hour helpline
- Thursday: 9am -5pm, 24 hour helpline
- Friday: 9am -4:30pm, 24 hour helpline
- Weekends: Helpline only.
Yes - full
Bus/Metro/Train station - 5 minutes walk.