Please read our cancellation policy for in-person delivered public training course bookings. This policy currently applies to our in-person delivered public programme training only.
- If you wish to cancel a booking(s), cancellations must be made by emailing Lana.Newby@homelesslink.org.uk and please copy in email@example.com
- Cancellations made with notice of 10 working days or less ahead of the scheduled training date will incur the full course ticket fee being charged, this includes cancellations for sickness. Where possible, please try to find another delegate to attend in the person's place.
- If the delegate(s) is unable to attend the training booked, bookings can be transferred at our discretion, to another training course taking place on our in-person or online delivered public programme within a designated time-frame, at an additional fee of £30 per person. This will only be considered where 5 working days or more notice is given.
- Homeless Link reserve the right to not issue refunds for any sessions/training missed due to technology failures that are not the fault of Homeless Link. For example, if you have not received confirmation of your booking or joining information for your booking ahead of the training, please bring this to the attention of the training team as soon as possible ahead of the course (at the aforementioned email addresses or telephone 07950 954 473).
- Delegates must take reasonable steps to contact Homeless Link to request assistance for issues they may experience when trying to access the training - for example if you are unable to find the venue, please contact us within a reasonable time ahead of the course start time so that we can provide assistance.
- Homeless Link reserve the right to not issue refunds for any sessions/training missed due to transport system delays, cancellations or failures.
- Refunds will not be issued for time missed because of late arrival to the course that is not the result of a fault by Homeless Link.
- Homeless Link reserve the right to cancel or reschedule in-person delivered public training courses at any time. If you cannot make the rescheduled date, or the training is not rescheduled you will receive a full refund of the training course ticket fee.
- In-person delivered public training is subject to government advice regarding in-person events. If an in-person public course needs to be suspended due to government advice, the course will be delivered online.