Please read our cancellation policy for online delivered public training course bookings. This policy currently applies to our online delivered public programme training only.
- If you wish to cancel a booking(s), cancellations must be made by emailing Lana.Newby@homelesslink.org.uk and please copy in email@example.com
- Cancellations made with notice of 10 working days or less ahead of the scheduled training date will incur the full course ticket fee being charged, this includes cancellations for sickness. Where possible, please try to find another delegate to attend in the person's place.
- If the delegate(s) is unable to attend the training booked, bookings can be transferred at our discretion, to another training course taking place on our online delivered public programme within a designated time-frame, at an additional fee of £30 per person. This will only be considered where 5 working days or more notice is given.
- Homeless Link reserve the right to not issue refunds for any sessions/training missed due to technology failures that are not the fault of Homeless Link. Please check ahead of the training that your technology is compatible with Zoom/has not blocked Zoom, that your audio/video works, that your internet connection is stable and that you have the login information needed to access the online session.
- Delegates must take reasonable steps to contact Homeless Link to request assistance for technology issues they may experience when trying to access the training. If you are experiencing technology issues whilst trying to access the course on the day, please contact Homeless Link within 15 minutes either side of the training course commencing (i.e. if the training begins at 9.30am, please contact us 9.15am-9.45am) so that we can do our best to try to assist you without significant loss to your learning time. The email address of the person to contact will be in your Zoom confirmation of registration email, or telephone 07950 954 473, unless otherwise informed.
- If you have not recieved the Zoom login details after placing your booking, please notify Homeless Link as soon as possible ahead of the training session. Email Lana.Newby@homelesslink.org.uk and please copy in firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 07950 954 473.
- Homeless Link does not take responsibility for technology issues that are the fault of the delegate's/the booking organisation's IT equipment or IT policies that are put in place by your organisation/your system.
- On the rare occasion that there is a significant error on the part of the online conferencing provider – i.e. a significant outage of service, Homeless Link will use its discretion to either arrange for missed training content to be covered, or reschedule the session, or refund part or all of the training fee.
- Homeless Link reserve the right to cancel or reschedule online delivered public training courses at any time. If you cannot make the rescheduled date, or the training is not rescheduled you will receive a full refund of the training course ticket fee.