Who is this course for?
For managers and frontline staff in the homelessness and supported housing sector.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Describe ASB and identify its causes
- Deliver servies in a way that prevents and or minimises ASB
- Address ASB using informal tools
- Evaluate the most appropriate legal response
- Provide a multi-disciplinary response in conjuction with statutory agencies
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered in one day
We can be flexible on the above delivery model if needed, but an additional cost may be incurred.
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5-hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training:
Members face to face: £940 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £940 - no Trainer expenses
Non-members face to face: £1,335 plus Trainer expenses
Non-members online: £1,335 - no Trainer expenses