Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in finding out more about the approach including staff from the voluntary sector, local authorities, housing providers, health and social care providers and other related sectors.
What will you learn?
This course will:
- Provide you with an understanding of the background and evidence base of Housing First
- Ensure you fully understand the principles of Housing First and why they’re important
- Enable you to understand who Housing First is for and why
- Provide you with information on the ‘key ingredients’ for implementing Housing First in England
- Ensure you know where to go for more information
The course will provide both information and a chance for delegates to explore their perceptions of some of the concepts and philosophy underpinning the approach.
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered in one day
Due to the current Covid19 pandemic we are delivering our face to face courses online via the Zoom platform. Each course is delivered over three 1.5-hour modules in one-day at the following times:
Module 1- 9:30am-11am
Module 2- 12pm-1:30pm
Module 3- 2:30pm-4pm
We can be flexible on the above delivery model if needed, but an additional cost may be incurred.
If you would like to discuss our online training offer in more detail, please use the following contact information below:
Call: James on 07375 042 815 or Sharelle on 07881921476
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5-hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training:
Members face to face: £940 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £940 - no Trainer expenses
Non-members face to face: £1,335 plus Trainer expenses
Non-members online: £1,335 - no Trainer expenses