The course provides delegates with a solid understanding of Housing First, bringing a strategic focus to our Introduction to Housing First course and provides a chance to delve deeper into the principles and philosophy of Housing First with an aim of implementing effective services and managing Housing First staff effectively.
Who is this course for?
Service management, strategic managers and any other relevant strategic stakeholders who are involved in, or will be, delivering Housing First.
What will you learn?
By the end of course you will be able to:
- Build on your introduction to Housing First
- Explore and understand how to effectively lead Housing First teams
- Understand the effective foundations to embed Housing First
- Enable you to discuss the challenges in implementing the principles strategically, including ethical dilemmas that may arise
- Utilise a multi-agency approach to Housing First
- Identify and respond to challenges using a systems-based approach
- To identify and measure effective outcomes and success
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered in one day
Each course is delivered over three 1.5-hour modules in one-day at the following times:
Module 1- 9:30am-11am
Module 2- 12pm-1:30pm
Module 3- 2:30pm-4pm
We can be flexible on the above delivery model if needed, but an additional cost may be incurred.
If you would like to discuss our online training offer in more detail, please use the following contact information below:
Call: James on 07375 042 815 or Sharelle on 07881921476
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5-hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training:
Members face to face: £940 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £940 - no Trainer expenses
Non-members face to face: £1,335 plus Trainer expenses
Non-members online: £1,335 - no Trainer expenses