Who is this course for?
For frontline staff and managers in the homelessness and supported housing sector.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- understand why boundaries are important in your work
- be able to identify positive behaviour in relation to your personal boundaries
- understand negative behaviour in relation to boundaries
- know how to identify behaviours that suggest an individual's boundaries are becoming inappropriate
- know how to raise concerns, and where to seek advice and information about professional boundaries
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered in one day
Due to the current Covid19 pandemic we are delivering our face to face courses online via the Zoom platform. Each course is delivered over three 1.5-hour modules in one-day at the following times:
Module 1- 9:30am-11am
Module 2- 12pm-1:30pm
Module 3- 2:30pm-4pm
We can be flexible on the above delivery model if needed, but an additional cost may be incurred.
If you would like to discuss our online training offer in more detail, please use the following contact information below:
Call: James on 07375 042 815 or Sharelle on 07881921476
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5-hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training:
Members face to face: £940 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £940 - no Trainer expenses
Non-members face to face: £1,335 plus Trainer expenses
Non-members online: £1,335 - no Trainer expenses