As a manager or supervisor this course will help you to develop your staff through regular formal supervision, leading to improved outcomes for your organisation.
If you are interested in potentially running this topic through our live, interactive online in-house offer please contact James Cuming on 07375 042 815 or email@example.com
Who is this course for?
Any manager or team leader in the homelessness and supported housing sector, who has responsibility for line management and conducting one-to-ones or supervisions.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Know how to build effective, supervisory relationships with the staff you manage
- Be able to apply sound supervision systems and processes
- Know how to record and measure the outcomes achieved by your staff team and ensure targets are met
- Know how to set achievable objectives, monitor staff performance and deal with any performance issues appropriately
- Be able to plan and meet learning and development objectives for your staff and ensure they are able to progress
- Be able to engage your staff through dynamic supervision sessions
- Have an improved understanding of professional boundaries, emotional intelligence and staff motivation
- Know how to manage diverse staff groups who may have different communication and learning styles
- Know how to achieve positive outcomes for clients through improving the performance of your staff
- Understand when and how to empower, coach, stretch, delegate and direct
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered over three dates
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5 hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training
Members face to face: £940 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £940 - no Trainer expenses
Non-members face to face: £1,335 plus Trainer expenses
Non-members online: £1,335 - no Trainer expenses