A practical and inspirational take on wellbeing in relation to how we protect our time and set boundaries, so that we can effectively prioritise, set goals and manage our professional and personal sense of balance and wellbeing.
This course will provide space for reflection and sharing of learning that will help delegates develop a personal action plan to implement post-training, as well as some useful tools and resources to take away.
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for anyone seeking to improve their wellbeing and balance, professionally and/or personally.
- Anyone, including managers, seeking to support the wellbeing needs of their team members.
What will you learn?
This course will:
- Explore how to manage and organise priorities effectively
- Explore some of the neuroscience around balancing time
- Give you an opportunity to practise applying time planning tools
- Look at how to use existing assertiveness skills to manage time more effectively
- Highlight effective methods of managing paper and emails
- Look at how to effectively schedule tasks
- Look at how to delegate work effectively and how to take on delegated responsibility
- Explore how to manage "meeting overload”
- Look at how to make meetings more efficient and how to participate effectively in meetings
- Consider how to look after your wellbeing in the context of a crisis/emotionally challenging situation in the workplace
- Give you an opportunity to reflect on work/life balance and how to improve it
- Help you to draw up a personal action plan.
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered in one day
We can be flexible on the above delivery model if needed, but an additional cost may be incurred.
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5-hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training:
Members face to face: £940 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £940 - no Trainer expenses
Non-members face to face: £1,335 plus Trainer expenses
Non-members online: £1,335 - no Trainer expenses
If you would like to discuss our online training offer in more detail, please use the following contact information below:
Call: James on 07375 042 815 or Sharelle on 07881921476